
I have decided that friendship is my favorite thing ever. It's the basis for everything, including marriage and family. It's a human connection. And that's what I live for, what I thrive on, what I am passionate about.
I love each and every one of my friends fervently. I also love each one of them in different ways. Each of them are individuals, as am I, and we share different things. What I don't have in common with one, I have in common with another. There are friends that I could tell anything to and cry to and know they love me no matter what. It's a tight bond, like family. That kind never dies.
Friendship transcends everything. Minds connect despite little things like gender, age, social status, religion, or sexual preference. It would be stupid and tragic to limit ourselves to sharing our lives only with certain people. There are billions of people out there, all of them valuable, all of them with the potential to enrich our lives in some way. Friends touch us in some way and we are never the same again.
If there's anything that brings us that kind of joy, we have to hang onto it.
Love to all of you!
1 comment:
Lovely post! I agree that friendships are so wonderfully varied and absolutely the most important thing!
Post a Comment