Christmas is officially OVER. I am officially RELIEVED.
However, it was a nice weekend in all. I got a new Beatles t-shirt, a tea pot, a movie (Lost Boys), two shirts that Grace picked out for me, a wittle bitty glass baking dish, a book of poetry, travel coffee mugs, cash, and my favorite toy, the new dishwasher. Yay for me! I also was able to spend time with family members and my kids and husband and eat (too much) good food.
With the cash, I bought myself a new mp3 player. It's not fabulously fancy or anything, but it will work. It will hold a lot of songs, and it will play in the kitchen stereo. Hot damn! What more could I ask for? There are hundreds of songs getting loaded onto it right now. And then I am going to do dishes. And make tea.
Going to enjoy my week off from work by watching movies, playing with the kids, cleaning, and relaxing. Back to the grind next week.
My message of the day:
INSPIRE LOVE <3
No comments:
Post a Comment