Out of the mind of a writing mother of three comes this rambling. Sometimes poetry, sometimes stories about my kids, mostly what I need to get out of my head and into words.
Holy crap, I love it! As kind of a response to that, here's probably the smallest library in the world: http://www.offbeatearth.com/quiet-at-the-library/ I found that through StumbleUpon yesterday, which I finally signed up for. You've talked about it several times before, and I kept wanting to sign up there but somehow only just now got around to it. =p
I'm seriously going there this summer. That is my goal. Gerri Nielsen went last year and said it's a couple hours away. And that library thing is so cute!
2 comments:
Holy crap, I love it! As kind of a response to that, here's probably the smallest library in the world: http://www.offbeatearth.com/quiet-at-the-library/ I found that through StumbleUpon yesterday, which I finally signed up for. You've talked about it several times before, and I kept wanting to sign up there but somehow only just now got around to it. =p
I'm seriously going there this summer. That is my goal. Gerri Nielsen went last year and said it's a couple hours away. And that library thing is so cute!
Post a Comment