I have to finish this article today about the Mennonites. I have written about four sentences.
Grace is wearing a Dora dress that she has been wearing for four days straight, no exaggeration. She wears it up to bed, takes it off and sleeps with it. It's dirty. There is a blueberry stain on it from the smoothies we made last night. She has no plans to take it off. Ever.
This afternoon Mikel and I are going out to eat some amazing (hopefully) food at a Mongolian Grill. We are then going to a store that only allows you inside if you are over eighteen. That's all that I am willing to share (hehe).
The kids and I are going up to White Bear Lake on Friday to stay for the weekend. (Excellent.) John and his band are playing Saturday night and I am going to be there. (Party. Bonus.)
Sometimes Garrett is quite the enigma. He bought some High School Musical dolls recently, and also bought a tiny little Barbie fairy. Then when I asked him what he wanted for his birthday, he said, "A remote control truck. One of those monster trucks." Okay, whatever. He bought one with his birthday money and has been driving it all over the house for days.
I am SO good at wasting time on the computer. Gotta go.
No comments:
Post a Comment