Sometimes the kids at school make me feel so loved....and other times not so much (like the ugly sweater incident yesterday, or the kid who always shakes his head and laughs when he sees me for some reason). Yesterday I told a couple of my students that I had published an article on a website that is supposed to pay you to write pretty much anything. I thought I would write something and give it a try and see just how much money it would make me. The other day I found out that so far I have made ONE PENNY. I think it might have something to do with how many people read the article, click on "I Like It" or leave a comment. Or maybe how much money is made by the ads surrounding my article. So all of the sudden, word spread and everyone wanted a link to my article so they could get more money for me. It was crazy, they all wanted to help. It was also funny. I am hoping that I can get my earnings up to a dollar.
If you would like to help me reach this goal, check it out here: An expertly written article on quinoa, containing mostly information I got from Wikipedia.
No comments:
Post a Comment