We all love to read them as we are driving down the road. Sometimes I get behind someone and creep up just a little bit closer so I can read the stickers they have chosen to place on their automobile. A bumper sticker is a big commitment. Those suckers are not coming off! Over the years I have seen oodles of bumper stickers that have pissed me off or just made me go "What the fuck??" Some of the worst ones I have seen in recent history:
-PETA : People Eating Tasty Animals
-Eat Beef- The West Wasn't Won on a Salad (?????)
-Gun Control is Using Both Hands
-Bush/Cheney '04 (Do you think any of them are out there trying to scrape that one off with a razor blade?)
-If the rapture comes, grab my wheel!
And, the most outrageous "What the fuck??" moment I have had in a long time came a few weeks ago while in a parking ramp. Drum roll, please:
-It's a good thing Adam and Eve weren't pro-choice.
I am left speechless...
3 comments:
On that note, I just read in Newsweek that Governor Palin's father, a retired teacher who now prides himself on being a "nuisance-control specialist" or hunter of animals like grizzly bears, has a bumper sticker that says: VEGETARIANS--OLD INDIAN WORD FOR "BAD HUNTER." Thumbs down...
ha-ha...I've seen that one!
Just another thing to add to my list of scary things about Palin.
I saw one that said PLUMBERS ARE BEAUTIFUL today. haha.
Post a Comment